Friday, March 2, 2012

It begins...


So it turns out there's not much that's harder than writing the first entry in a new blog; it sets the tone and scope of the blog, and the reader's expectations. And I have no idea what I'm doing! :)


Bum poo wee.

There you go, I've lowered your expectations. Now you'll be pleasantly surprised every time I don't use dirty words!

So the obvious part is that this blog is to help share my ludicrous shenanigans with friends and family. And make occasional jokes; crass, unfunny ones. (hi mum!)

Hopefully there's a subscribe button (somewhere!) that will help you easily stay abreast of my movements (chuckle). I've rigged it so it doesn't allow you to unsubscribe either! :)

Like I said, this blog is for friends and family. I won't be blabbing about it on Facebook or twitter because it's intimate; I want everyone reading to know me, and me to know everyone reading (unless there are book deals to be had!). So feel free to share and discuss it - it's not secretive, I just want to trust my audience knows me really well.

So, I'll work out some interesting stuff to blog about soon - this is really just a wordy, shambolic, ramblomatic "COMING SOON." Consider yourself warned.

<3
Dan

6 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say, "hooray for the sharing of wisdumb!" And to be the first to subscribe :)
    love ya Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I look forward to reading about your adventures - when time-difference prevents me from hearing about them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan I am really glad that you have launched into the deep. Selfishly I am grateful that I will be able to taste aspects of your life in the new world and feel you are close. Happy swimming, or fishing whichever simile works for you. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dan,
    Hope you don't fall off the bed!
    from Ami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danny. I heard about your blog and tried tracking it down on this wonderful world wide web. Plan A: FB (!!) Plan B: (Thank goodness for) Google. Looking forward to more! :D

    ReplyDelete